Come to an Auction that benefits 6 very local non-profits organizations
Bid on: artwork, furniture, tools, textiles & curiosities of every kind collected by Jane Trigère over many years
Saturday, Feb. 25 (6:30 – 9pm)
at the Deerfield Arts Bank 3 Sugarloaf St. in the center of South Deerfield Village
(see below for important auction Preview times)
The non-profit agencies are listed below
Auctioneer Paul Mueller-Reed of New England Auctions in Deerfield is donating his services.
Soon, you will be able to preview all items with their Lot# on this site and also on www.auctionzip.com (details forthcoming).
And, you will be even able to leave advance bids at email@example.com!
(You will have to leave your bid, the Lot #, your name, address and phone #)
How does this auction work?
– Preview online beginning very soon, or
– Preview in person: Wed-Thurs, Feb 22-23 (4-8pm)…. Fri, Feb 24 (10-4pm)…. Sat, Feb 25 (5-6:30pm)
or by appointment (contact Jane Trigère (413)768-8917 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Leave a bid or come to the auction on Sat, Feb 25 (6:30-9:30 pm) 150-200 items!
– If you are the winning bidder, YOU get to choose which agency gets the check.
– We just get the pleasure and of supporting community.
The Food Bank www.foodbankwma.org
The Literacy Project www.facebook.com/literacyproject
Stone Soup Café www.stonesoupgreenfield.org
Franklin Area Survival Center www.franklinareasurvivalcenter.org
CISA (Community Involved in Sustaining Agriculture) www.buylocalfood.org
Museum of Our Industrial Heritage www.industrialhistory.org